Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Gaga OohLala.


It all started one day when I was trying to look up for some Lady Gaga fanart and could hardly find anything that looked creative or original. Most of what I found was painstakingly done realistic portraits of her existing pictures.
So I sketched this out and finished it on Adobe Illustrator CS3. Took me a while to figure the software but it was good fun:)
(P.S. - The images look reaaally small in the thumbnail so please click on it to see the enlarged version)

Above (from L to R): The initial sketch, the traced outline, the filled in version, the filled in version with variation.

Once I finished this I guess I just got a bit carried away and did this tessellation with the form.



I think I'm becoming a sucker for vector art. Though nothing replaces my pencil and my brush pen:}
All feedback appreciated:D
Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This would work really well as one of her album's cover :)
The "carried away" bit, done later is quite creative actually.

Tomás Serrano said...

I like the movement of the figure (the hear specially) and the result is very good.

still water said...

Very very nice :)

Magda Żmijowska said...

thank yu for a warm comment>

This gaga is great! with twist. love it

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jasjyot Singh Hans is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.