Saturday, June 13, 2009

That Old Sketchbook.




Funny how as we grow up, we change. Our eating habits change (in my case, they just grow), our lifestyles change and so does our choice of music. Well, so much for thinking I was over the Black Eyed Peas. Their much much anticipated album, the E.N.D. is finally out and I'm already weak in the knees. I don't know how they do it, but I'm addicted. So I look back at these sketches I did a seemingly long long while back. These were album covers I wanted to 'draw' for their albums, Monkey Business and their latest yet-to-come-out-at-that-time album, the E.N.D. and I pictured how I wanted them to look. Now that I look at them, I can find a gazillion flaws in them, some very very unacceptable, but I love them for the love I made them with. Brimming with nostalgia as summer vacations get over, I pack my world to take back to college for yet another expectantly eventful year waiting ahead.

1 comment:

Art Fan Ako said...

What's wrong again? They look great on the blog.

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Jasjyot Singh Hans is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.